| I love the reaction. The timing couldn't have been more perfect. |
![]() |
| On one of our first camping trips after becoming a family of 4. I saw their shadows and just had to take a pic. A boy and his Daddy. |
![]() |
| Making his own fun while camping. An old chewed up dog frisbee and some dirt. What more does a boy need? |
| Batting practice |
| Camping with little sis. One of many sweet moments between the two of them. |
![]() |
| This soccer action shot is one of my favorites because it makes him actually look like he knows what he's doing |
![]() |
| I had a photo shoot one day with my daughter. This was my first attempt at non-candid shots. |
| More from the photo shoot |
![]() |
| I thought the mirror would be a nice touch. Only problem was the beveling around the edge. |
| One of my favorite action shots on the beach. The birds were very cooperative. |
![]() |
| I just couldn't leave out a pic of him in his glasses, sittin' on the dock of the bay. |







These are fantastic! You've got skills, lady!
ReplyDeleteThe fountain and the shadows are my favorite, although they're all awesome pictures!
ReplyDeleteBest wishes in 2012 to you guys!
Aww, these are all great!
ReplyDeleteI LOVE the last one, so cute.
I had a hard time only picking 11 too.
Such wonderful shots. I really love the first shot. Sooo cool. thanks so much for linking up.
ReplyDeleteThanks so much for linking up with us and YAY for a new camera. It is so fun when you get a new one and start learning all about it.
ReplyDeleteYour children are adorable and I love that you went camping with such a young little girl