Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Cuisinart Green Gourmet

I just had to take this opportunity to sing the praises of the Cuisinart Green Gourmet pans. Ask my husband, every time I cook with this pan, that I got as a Christmas present, I reiterate that I LOVE this pan. You can cook ANYTHING without any oils or butter and it will not stick, and it's so easy to clean. Plus, and the biggest reason I own these pans, you don't ingest the carcinogens that you have with Teflon. The non stick surface is ceramic based. We own the anodized pan, but they come in stainless steel too. As long as you follow the care directions, they are amazing. I own the earth pan (I think that's what it's called) that they sell at Target and it is OK for most things, but eggs especially, stick like crazy. And they stain. It is way cheaper, but the Cuisinart is so worth the extra money. OK, there I've now said it on a public forum. I can't wait to get a full set!

http://www.cuisinart.com/products/cookware/GreenGourmet/GreenGourmetSet/gg-12.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your input, comments and encouragement below.