"When the people lead, the leaders will follow" ~Gandhi
Saturday, January 16, 2010
Old hobbies takes a new form
Hello, and welcome to my blog. After blogging for my son for the last nine months I decided it was time for me to enter the blogisphere. On this blog I plan on combining two of my hobbies, journaling, which has slacked very much since having a child, and photography. On my posts you may read random thoughts, dreams, and anecdotes, or see my latest photographs. My friend Amanda recently started a "365 days of photos challenge", which got me interested. Take at least one picture every day for a year. Yes, I take tons of pictures of my son, but I've gotten away from some of my other subject matters, both abstract and nature oriented. Now, I don't have a nice camera, just a plain old Panasonic point and shoot, so don't have too high of expectations. Maybe someday I'll be able to upgrade, but it'll have to do for now. And so, I actually started taking photos three days ago, so I'll catch up with the posts right here, right now. Without any further ado...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Very cool Connie!
ReplyDelete