So once again I had to cheat. I'm just going to write off the 3 days I missed. Between a sick baby and a sick husband when we got back from vacation, the last thing on my mind was taking pictures. This isn't the best quality-taken out the window with my phone, but hey, it's a pic.
"When the people lead, the leaders will follow" ~Gandhi
Tuesday, February 23, 2010
Image 37-Winter Wonderland at work
So once again I had to cheat. I'm just going to write off the 3 days I missed. Between a sick baby and a sick husband when we got back from vacation, the last thing on my mind was taking pictures. This isn't the best quality-taken out the window with my phone, but hey, it's a pic.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Please leave your input, comments and encouragement below.